Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting an Early Start

Ok... so the basketball game is on and I am scrapbooking. So much for showing team spirit.
The first layout is completed. I figured I should go in order so I remember where I am and what I have completed. The first folder I ran across was for December 2004. Not too many pictures in this folder so instant gratification for finishing a month/year feels great!
So the photo for the first layout is of my late Grandmother. The photo was taken well before she started to show her "old" age. All product used are from the Family Reunion kit by Digital Scrapbook Experts - Cindy Little.




**don't forget that I am new at this digital scrapbooking thing. This is the first time I have posted an image on a blog also.


365 days
1 layout
0 years completed (have 2 more images to use to complete 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment